By Donald J. Abraham
This is often quantity four: Autocoids, Diagnostics, and medicine from New Biology, of Burger's Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Discovery, sixth version. This new quantity includes severe new chapters on Peptide and Protein Hormones, Peptide Neurotransmitters, and healing brokers, supplementations and SNPs: unmarried Nucleotide Polymorphisms and Pharmacogenomics.
To buy the total 6 quantity set, please check with ISBN 0-471-37032-0.
Read or Download Burger's Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Discovery, Autocoids, Diagnostics, and Drugs from New Biology (Volume 4) PDF
Similar pharmacy books
This identify offers an summary of the function packaging performs within the improvement and supply of pharmaceuticals-introducing the reader to drug dosage kinds, vaccines, biologically produced items, and scientific meals, and discussing how packaging is designed and built-in into the product improvement cycle.
A brand new annual version of this well known pocket drug consultant. it really is absolutely up-to-date with the inclusion of recent medications and with previous medicinal drugs being got rid of. It offers the main crucial scientific pharmacology details that busy clinicians want by means of targeting the main commone 500 pharmaceuticals.
For over part a century, Wilson and Gisvold's Textbook of natural Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry has served the self-discipline of medicinal chemistry for either graduate and undergraduate pharmacy and chemistry scholars in addition to working towards pharmacists. absolutely up-to-date for the 12th version, the publication starts with the elemental ideas of chemistry, biochemistry, and biology that underlie the self-discipline of medicinal chemistry.
The blurring of obstacles among hitherto targeted clinical disciplines, applied sciences or markets is a typical and robust phenomenon. topics of this convergence frequently swap client behaviours, favouring items and systems with a number of features. The Anticipation of Converging Industries presents a close specialise in the triggers, drivers and outcomes of convergence to create a extra concise definition of convergence.
- Ion-Selective Microelectrodes: Principles, Design and Application
- Pharmacokinetic profiling in drug research: biological, physicochemical, and computational strategies
- Drug Stereochemistry: Analytical Methods and Pharmacology (Clinical Pharmacology)
- Pharmaceutical Product Development. In Vitro-In Vivo Correlation
Extra resources for Burger's Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Discovery, Autocoids, Diagnostics, and Drugs from New Biology (Volume 4)
31. R. Klein, B. E. Klein, S. E. Moss, and K. J. Cruickshanks, Diabetes Care, 19, 744-750 (1996). 32. P. E. Cryer, Exp. Clin. Endocrinol. Diabetes, 109 (Suppl. 21, S412S423 (2001). 33. M. Egger, G. Davey Smith, C. Stettler, and P. Diem, Diabet. , 14, 919-928 (1997). 34. S. Dagogo-Jack, H. Askari, B. Morrill, L. L. Lehner, B. Kim, and X. Sha, Diabetes Obes. , 2,373-383 (2000). 35. B. M. Frier, F. M. Ewing, A. Lindholm, B. Hylleberg, and K. Kanc, Diabetes Metab. Res. , 16,262-268 (2000). 36. M. Lepore, S.
R. C. Turner, C. A. Cull, V. Frighi, and R. R. ,281,2005-2012 (1999). 49. L. Aviles-Santa, J. Sinding, and P. Raskin, Ann. Intern. , 131, 182-188 (1999). 50. J. Rosenstock, D. Einhorn, K. Hershon, N. B. Glazer, and S. Yu; Pioglitazone 014 Study Group, Int. J. Clin. , 56,251-257 (2002). 51. M. C. Riddle and J. Schneider, Diabetes Care, 21,1052-1057 (1998). 52. A. Wright, A. C. Burden, R. B. Paisey, C. A. Cull, and R. R. Holman; U. K. Prospective Diabetes Study Group, Diabetes Care, 25, 330336 (2002).
E. Xu, M. H. Lambert, and T. M. Willson, Recent Prog. Horm. , 56, 239-269 (2001). 151. T. M. Willson, P. J. Brown, D. D. Sternbach, and B. R. Henke, J. Med. , 43,527-550 (2000). 152. D. E. Moller and D. A. Greene, Adv. , 56,181-212 (2001). 153. W. R. Oliver, J . L. Shenk, M. R. Snaith, C. S. Russell, K. D. Plunket, N. L. Bodkin, D. D. Sternbach, S. A. Kliewer, B. C. Hansen, and T. M. Willson, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA, 98, 5306-5311 (2001). 154. 0. A. MacDougald and S. Mandrup, Trends Endocrinol.