Big Money, Little Effort: Practical and Effective Strategies by Mark Shipman

By Mark Shipman

Big cash, Little attempt presents every little thing potential traders want to know approximately making the world's cash markets paintings to their virtue, allowing them to show simple investments right into a successful portfolio. massive funds, Little attempt indicates how one can tailor portfolios to fit specific situations. writer Mark Shipman employs anecdotal and private examples to debate, in layman's phrases, diverse funding thoughts. Of specific use is a listing of FAQs requested through the general public, a thesaurus of monetary phrases, and a listing of invaluable resources.

Show description

Read or Download Big Money, Little Effort: Practical and Effective Strategies for Stock Market Investment PDF

Similar introduction books

The Complete Personal Finance Handbook: Step-By-Step Instructions to Take Control of Your Financial Future with CDROM

Is helping you study the non-public monetary fundamentals of: budgeting; assurance; monetary ideas; retirement making plans and saving; wills and property making plans; handling and doing away with debt; fixing your credit and credits matters; and residential possession. The CD-ROM includes a number of similar options.

Timing the Market: How to Profit in Bull and Bear Markets with Technical Analysis

The best way to revenue in Bull and endure markets with technical research. This groundbreaking paintings discusses the entire significant technical symptoms and exhibits the way to placed the indications jointly with a purpose to supply first-class purchase and promote indications in any marketplace. one of many best-written, such a lot obtainable books on technical research ever released.

Strategies for Profiting on Every Trade: Simple Lessons for Mastering the Market

An obtainable consultant for investors trying to boosting earnings within the monetary markets from a buying and selling big name  Dubbed “The Messiah of Day buying and selling” via Dow Jones , Oliver Velez is a world-renowned dealer, consultant, entrepreneur and essentially the most wanted audio system and lecturers on buying and selling the monetary markets for a dwelling.

Additional resources for Big Money, Little Effort: Practical and Effective Strategies for Stock Market Investment

Example text

Mail on Sunday, July 2006) These results are fantastic, especially compared to the performance of the fund management industry, hedge and traditional, over the same period. All again for just a few minutes’ effort. It is no coincidence that the performance of these methods and that of my very own Long-Term Investment System has been so profitable, way more profitable than many activities within the general investing community. I believe that the success of such strategies proves beyond doubt that profitable investing is not about working hard but working smart.

The real beauty of well-planned goals is they keep you focused on where you want to be and how you’re going to get there. And they work; but you don’t just have to take my word for it. In a famous and often-quoted experiment conducted at Yale University in 1953, a group of graduates were asked if they had ever written or thought of specific goals in their life. Only 3 per cent of the group responded that they had clear, written goals. In 1973, the entire group was revisited and, 20 years on, the 3 per cent who had used goals to focus their lives and careers had accumulated more wealth than the other 97 per cent combined.

Although Plummer’s advice may seem a little ‘new age’ and heavy going to some of you, bear with him and me. Reread his recommendations until you fully understand what’s required when you set yourself a goal, and be wary of dismissing such advice, because it will only handicap you when it comes to investing your money. In essence, identifying strong, well-founded and realistic personal targets is the key to developing a plan of action, and if you want to be a successful investor you’re going to need a plan.

Download PDF sample

Rated 4.21 of 5 – based on 7 votes